Pulgas Water Temple90 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 56 Canada Road, Redwood City, CA 94062, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6508725900
- Tags: Temple, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
A stone structure designed by architect William G. Merchant, Pulgas Water Temple is one magical place! Famous for the stunning landscapes, the lovely grounds and the exquisite architecture, this place invigorates the visitors with its charm. The serene park is perfect for an afternoon picnic with your friends and family! The enchanting water fountains and the attractive reflecting pool enhance the beauty of this structure. Looking for things to do in Redwood City? Take out your cameras and picnic baskets and head over to the Pulgas Water Temple without any delay!
More about Redwood City
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Redwood City trip planner for the same.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Redwood City like Pacific Inn Redwood City, Redwood Creek Inn and Red Cottage Inn.
If you want to add the visit to Pulgas Water Temple in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Redwood City vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Redwood City.
How to Reach Pulgas Water Temple
- Rented cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Redwood City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Redwood City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pulgas Water Temple Address: 56 Canada Road, Redwood City, CA 94062, USA, United States
- Pulgas Water Temple Contact Number: +1-6508725900
- Pulgas Water Temple Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!