Events and Festivals in Regensburg
- Tage Alter Musik Festival: It is an annual music festival which takes place in May. Considered to be the oldest German festival, it celebrates music through concerts which take place at different venues in Old Town.
- Thurn and Taxis Festivals: This splendid festival takes place in the month of July and showcases the most beautiful Operas of old time.
- Regensburger Dult: One of the most famous festivals in Regensburg, Dult Regensburg offers an excellent ensemble of Bavarian music, food and drink. This festival takes place twice in the year in May and August. It is also popularly known as Germany’s “Mini October Fest”.
- Christmas Market: Starting at the end of November, the Christmas celebration brings in a variety of sinful Christmas delicacies along with traditional food snacks. Besides food, there are handicrafts stands galore from where you can do souvenir shopping.
- Spectaculum: As the name suggests, this spectacular event revives the former times by recreating the magical and ancient atmosphere. This is a three day medieval carnival which offers a broad variety of interesting food and drink choices.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Regensburg
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Regensburg
Save 5%Regensburg to Prague Private TransferNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy a 3-hour ride to Prague from Regensburg in a private vehicle with a English-speaking driver. Choose from Mercedes-Benz,...
Save 4%Illuminati Escape Game in Regensburg With An ActorNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Feel your adrenaline levels surge as you race against the clock during an exciting 1-hour escape game in Regensburg. Germany'...