How to Reach Regensburg
How to reach Regensburg
- By Air: Regensburg is in close proximity to two International Airports- Munich (via Autobahn A92/A9/A93) and Nuremberg (via Autobahn A3).
- By Train: The city’s main train station, Hauptbahnhof, is connected to the German Railway Network by ICE, IC and EC trains. The station is well connected to international connections such as Amsterdam, Brussels, Zurich, Paris and Prague.
- By Car: The German Autobahn network connects Regensburg to Cologne, Frankfurt, Nuremberg (through A3), to Munich (through A93/A9), to Prague and Pilsen (through A93/A6).
- By Bus: Alstadtbus connects most of the points in Regensburg. There is a variety of tickets you can choose from, i.e. single tickets, stripe tickets and all-day tickets.
- By Bike: It is possible to hire a bike in the city. Some of the places even help you planning with a bike tour along the Danube for example.
- On Foot: Most of the attractions are located in the city centre which is quiet compact and small. The best option is to walk as there are certain places such as Stone Bridge which cannot be accessed by private cars. Moreover, car parks are quiet expensive and rare in Regensburg.
Modes of Transportation in Regensburg
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Regensburg. The most preferred mode of transport in Regensburg is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 11.58 km Average time: 22.75 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 13.5 min Walking 5.5 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 5.15 kms 24 min
Car 25%Driving 25 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 35 kms 30 min
Walking 25%Walking 10 min Bike 3 min Overall average time for 1 kms 13 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Bonn
- How To Reach Dresden
- How To Reach Wiesbaden
- How To Reach Konstanz
- How To Reach Koblenz
- How To Reach Nuremberg
- How To Reach Essen
- How To Reach Kaiserslautern
- How To Reach Stuttgart
- How To Reach Hannover
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Frankfurt
- How To Reach Munich
- How To Reach Hamburg
- How To Reach Leipzig
- How To Reach Potsdam
- How To Reach Trier
- How To Reach Mainz
- How To Reach Berlin
- How To Reach Aachen
- How To Reach Weimar