How to Reach Regensburg - The Easiest Way to Reach Regensburg
HOW TO GET TO RAGENSBURG
- By Air: Regensburg is in close proximity to two International Airports- Munich (via Autobahn A92/A9/A93) and Nuremberg (via Autobahn A3).
- By Train: The city’s main train station, Hauptbahnhof, is connected to the German Railway Network by ICE, IC and EC trains. The station is well connected to international connections such as Amsterdam, Brussels, Zurich, Paris and Prague.
- By Car: The German Autobahn network connects Regensburg to Cologne, Frankfurt, Nuremberg (through A3), to Munich (through A93/A9), to Prague and Pilsen (through A93/A6).
HOW TO GET AROUND RAGENSBURG
- By Bus: Alstadtbus connects most of the points in Regensburg. There is a variety of tickets you can choose from, i.e. single tickets, stripe tickets and all-day tickets.
- By Bike: It is possible to hire a bike in the city. Some of the places even help you planning with a bike tour along the Danube for example.
- On Foot: Most of the attractions are located in the city centre which is quiet compact and small. The best option is to walk as there are certain places such as Stone Bridge which cannot be accessed by private cars. Moreover, car parks are quiet expensive and rare in Regensburg.
Are you looking for a Regensburg travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Regensburg
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Regensburg. The most preferred mode of transport in Regensburg is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 11.58 km Average time: 22.75 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 13.5 min Walking 5.5 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 5.15 kms 24 min
Car 25%Driving 25 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 35 kms 30 min
Walking 25%Walking 10 min Bike 3 min Overall average time for 1 kms 13 min
How to Reach Regensburg from Nearby Cities
|Lappersdorf to Regensburg||4.07 km||4 mins|
|Obertraubling to Regensburg||8.89 km||8 mins|
|Neutraubling to Regensburg||10.88 km||10 mins|
|Burglengenfeld to Regensburg||22.03 km||22 mins|
|Wackersdorf to Regensburg||33.8 km||33 mins|
|Parsberg to Regensburg||45.48 km||45 mins|
|Landshut to Regensburg||51.24 km||51 mins|
|Amberg to Regensburg||53.44 km||53 mins|
|Ammerthal to Regensburg||59.84 km||59 mins|
|Weiden to Regensburg||71.99 km||1 hour 11 mins|