The Hall Of Liberation, KelheimCurrently Closed
- Address: Befreiungshallestraße 3, 93309 Kelheim., Regensburg, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-9441682070
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
Known for its famous Hall of Liberation, Kelheim is situated 26 kilometers southwest of Regensburg. Built in 1863, the Hall of Liberation was built in order to commemorate the wars of German liberation between 1813 and 1815. Commissioned by King Ludwig I and begun by Friedrich Gärtner, the structure was modeled after centrally planned buildings from ancient Rome and the Italian Middle Ages. The edifice looks impressive with its 59 meter of height. Inside the Hall you shall be able to see:
- 34 statues of goddesses of Victory
- Inscriptions from Ludwig I
- The Hall’s facade's buttresses are adorned with 18 statues which serve as allegories for 18 German tribes.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Hall Of Liberation, Kelheim
- € 3(reduced).
How to Reach The Hall Of Liberation, Kelheim
- Line 6016 Bus from Justizgebäude, Regensburg to Kelheim.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Regensburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Regensburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.95% of people who visit Regensburg include The Hall Of Liberation, Kelheim in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.71% of people start their The Hall Of Liberation, Kelheim visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Hall Of Liberation, Kelheim
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Hall Of Liberation, Kelheim