Circuit De Reims-gueuxCurrently Open
- Address: 14, rue du Moutier, Reims, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport
Reims takes you into a pilgrimage of another kind- automobile and racing. The motor enthusiasts shall certainly love this place as they shall be able to encounter adventure in a place which is otherwise a historical location. The circuit was a Grand Prix motor racing road course, situated 7.5 km west of Reims. Presently, it is a triangular layout incorporating public roads between the villages of Thillois, Gueux and La Garenne. It enjoys the repute to be the fastest for its two long straights allowing a great speed.
Circuit De Reims-gueux Travel Tips
- Audio guides can be downloaded from the website.
- The Circuit is undergoing extensive repairs. The access to the old grandstands and other buildings is strictly limited.
- This circuit is now a public road so be careful while racing here, if you so wish to do.
- La Garenne
- L'assiette Champenoise
- L'Atelier des crepes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reims before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reims and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Circuit De Reims-gueux Address: 14, rue du Moutier, Reims, France
- Circuit De Reims-gueux Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Circuit De Reims-gueux(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Circuit De Reims-gueux: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
86.71% of people who visit Reims include Circuit De Reims-gueux in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.83% of people start their Circuit De Reims-gueux visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Circuit De Reims-gueux
78.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Circuit De Reims-gueux
People normally club together Circuit De Reims-gueux and Sube Fountain while planning their visit to Circuit De Reims-gueux.