Foujita Chapel207 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 33 Rue du Champ de Mars, 51100 Reims, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-326353600
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Originally named as The Chapel of our Lady of Peace, the site is better known as Foujita Chapel as a dedication to the Japanese born French artist Leonard Foujita. Foujita, who converted himself to Catholicism is known for his Romanesque architectural designs, stained glass windows, sculptures, iron work etc. According to the sources, he himself painted the frescoes on the interior walls of the Chapel, when he was 80 years of age. The elaborate artwork inside includes Our Lady of the Grape Harvest in honour of the Virgin Mary. The French government has declared it as a historical monument in 1992.
The Chapel is situated inside the premises of Mumm Champagne house.
Foujita Chapel Travel Tips
- Photography not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Foujita Chapel
- Reduced rate (18/25) years + 65 years : 3 €
- Free for students.
How to Reach Foujita Chapel
- Stations-Radio Vie FM, U.D.S.P51, Clean Auto 51
- Le Millenaire
- La Tratloria
- Matsuri Restaurant Reims (For Japanese)
- La Gazelle (For middle eastern food)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reims before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reims and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Foujita Chapel Address: 33 Rue du Champ de Mars, 51100 Reims, France
- Foujita Chapel Contact Number: +33-326353600
- Foujita Chapel Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Foujita Chapel Price: 4 EUR
- Time required to visit Foujita Chapel: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.49% of people who visit Reims include Foujita Chapel in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
86.05% of people start their Foujita Chapel visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Foujita Chapel
68.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Foujita Chapel
People normally club together Musee Hotel Le Vergeur and Le Cryptoportique while planning their visit to Foujita Chapel.