Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes290 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15 rue Saint-Georges, 35000 Rennes, France
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Rennes’ parish church was built between the 15th and 17th centuries, though a church has stood here since the 12th century. Construction began in Gothic style and then slowly developed Renaissance influences. Though not striking to look at, the church has an unusual plan. The Renaissance south port is very beautiful. The stained glass of this church is the oldest in Rennes. Check out the paintings behind the altar. It’s very peaceful inside. See if you can visit when the organist is playing.
Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes Travel Tips
- Check at the Rennes tourist office for the church’s opening times.
Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time of arrival: 2pm-3pm
How to Reach Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes
- Metro Republique Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.4% of people who visit Rennes include Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
33.33% of people start their Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes
51.11% of people prefer walking in order to reach Eglise Saint-germain De Rennes