Espace Des Sciences181 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 Cours des Alliés, 35000 Rennes, France
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-223406600
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Tags: Planetarium , Family And Kids
This is one of the three locations of Espace des Sciences – the others are in St. Malo and Morlaix. There are four main exhibitis:
- The Living Earth – 300 square metres on biodiversity.
- Merlin’s Lab – interactive experiments.
- Salle Eureka – temporary exhibitions.
- The Digital Planetarium.
Espace Des Sciences Travel Tips
- Kids under 13 must be with adults.
Entrance Ticket Details For Espace Des Sciences
- For extensive pricing info, check the attraction website.
- EUR 3 for under 26.
How to Reach Espace Des Sciences
- Charles de Gaulle Metro Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.66% of people who visit Rennes include Espace Des Sciences in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.17% of people start their Espace Des Sciences visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Espace Des Sciences
63.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Espace Des Sciences