Jardins Rocambole82 Votes Currently Open
- Address: La Lande to Pitois, 35150 Corps-Nuds, France, Rennes Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-299576832
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature, Green House
About 20km south east of Rennes, this small but highly unusual ecological park mixes science and botany. It’s mostly for kids. There’s a herb garden, solar greenhouse dome, water circuits, an aromatic garden, a picnic area, giant board games and so on. There is a recycling exhibit; frescoed paths; old abandoned machines; and flowering gardens. You’ll also see some willow and chestnut trees creatively twisted.
Jardins Rocambole Travel Tips
- In summers, there’s a workshop for children.
- Check out the attraction website for a map of how to get here from Rennes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jardins Rocambole
- Your visit is free if under an hour.
- EUR 2.5 for kids.
- Free for under 6.
Jardins Rocambole Hours
- Guided tours last 90 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jardins Rocambole Address: La Lande to Pitois, 35150 Corps-Nuds, France, Rennes
- Jardins Rocambole Contact Number: +33-299576832
- Jardins Rocambole Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Jardins Rocambole Price: 6 EUR
- Time required to visit Jardins Rocambole: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.42% of people who visit Rennes include Jardins Rocambole in their plan
43.75% of people start their Jardins Rocambole visit around 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Jardins Rocambole
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardins Rocambole
People normally club together Brain and Halte Fluviale De Laval while planning their visit to Jardins Rocambole.