Parlement De BretagneCurrently Closed
- Address: Place du Parlement de Bretagne 35000 Rennes France
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0299671166
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This was the court of Justice during France’s old regime. Today, you’ll only find the last building of the parliament still standing; it houses the court of justice. The interior décor is very royal, Parisian, and 17th century. The gilded wood panelling is superb. Then Grand Chamber, with its French style ceilings, is exquisite. It’s a beautiful, beautiful palace.
- Tours must be booked at Box-office of Tourist Information Centre 11, rue Saint-Yves.
- Contact number given is for the Tourist Info Centre.
- Call to determine actual opening hours.
- Free for under 7
- EUR 4.60 for 7-17 years of age
- Tour last 90 minutes for groups of 30 (max).
- Saint Anne or Republique Metro Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Rennes include Parlement De Bretagne in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
60% of people start their Parlement De Bretagne visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parlement De Bretagne
52.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Parlement De Bretagne