Place De La Mairie
About Place De La Mairie, Rennes
The mayor of Rennes refers to both – the city hall building and the elected officials who work there. It’s enough to see the building from the outside. What you’ll really love here square, which is a popular gathering place, and surrounded by beautiful buildings like the City Hall and the Opera. There are cafes and shops a-plenty nearby, and eating at any one of the terraces is fun. During festivities, the atmosphere is charged and frenetic here. This is also the place to get the public transport Korrigo card.
How To Get To Place De La Mairie by Public Transport
- Repuplique or Sainte Anne Metro Stations – either will do.
- Drive/walk here. Ask locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Place De La Mairie Tickets And Tours
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot, also called "Pocket WiFi" or "MiFi"! You book it before your trip and receive it at your hotel or rental flat everywhere in France. At the end of your rental, you simply return it with the prepaid envelope included.
The easiest and cheapest way to get on the internet here in Rennes. Avoid the frustration of hotel WiFi that is slow and often doesn't work, forget about loosing your contacts and the limits of a French sim card: you own a personal and password protected unit, with unlimited and shareable data.
On this full-day tour, explore with your local private guide the lovely cities in French Brittany. Discover the old city and forts of St. Malo, then go to Cancale for a typical local lunch. Visit an authentic oysters farm before moving to the lovely medieval city of Dinan. End your journey by visiting Cap Frehet to enjoy breathtaking views prior to returning to St Malo.
Share your experience - Rate Place De La Mairie, Rennes
- Other Attractions
- Pfaenderbahn And Pfaender Mountain
- Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
- Vorarlberg Museum
- Women's Museum
- Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Herz Jesu Kirche
- Traditionsbad Mili
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Pfaenderbahn And Pfaender Mountain
- Cheap Hotels Near Seebuehne
- Cheap Hotels Near Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
- 5 Star Hotels Near Martinsturm
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vorarlberg Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Women's Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Budget Hotels Near Herz Jesu Kirche
- Cheap Hotels Near Traditionsbad Mili
- Hotels Near Oberstadt
- City Tripplans
- Rennes Itinerary 5 Days
- Rennes Itinerary 4 Days
- Rennes Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Rennes from Rennes
- Rennes Itinerary 1 Day
- Rennes Itinerary 3 Days
- Rennes Itinerary 2 Days
- Rennes Itinerary 7 Days
- Rennes Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Rennes from Rennes