Place De La Mairie, Rennes
About Place De La Mairie, Rennes
Place De La Mairie, Rennes - Address
Address: Place de la Mairie, Rennes
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The mayor of Rennes refers to both – the city hall building and the elected officials who work there. It’s enough to see the building from the outside. What you’ll really love here square, which is a popular gathering place, and surrounded by beautiful buildings like the City Hall and the Opera. There are cafes and shops a-plenty nearby, and eating at any one of the terraces is fun. During festivities, the atmosphere is charged and frenetic here. This is also the place to get the public transport Korrigo card.
How To reach Place De La Mairie by Public Transport
- Repuplique or Sainte Anne Metro Stations – either will do.
- Drive/walk here. Ask locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Place De La Mairie, Rennes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Parc De Brequigny
- Parc Des Tanneurs
- Cirque Medrano
- Netagence Sarl
- Scenarii Video Et Multimedia
- Hexagon Factory Webstudio
- Piscine Saint-georges
- Bretagne Multimedia
- Rennes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rennes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rennes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rennes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rennes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rennes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rennes