Rue St GeorgesCurrently Open
- Address: Rue St Georges, Rennes, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Streets
This street is extremely popular among tourists. For one, it possesses some of Rennes oldest buildings, as it was almost entirely untouched by the 1920s fire. Plus, almost every establishment on the street is a restaurant, café or creperie. Come lunch time or tea time, it’s one of the busiest places in all of Rennes.
How to Reach Rue St Georges
- Republique metro Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rennes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rennes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rue St Georges Address: Rue St Georges, Rennes, France
- Rue St Georges Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rue St Georges(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rue St Georges: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.65% of people who visit Rennes include Rue St Georges in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.43% of people start their Rue St Georges visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rue St Georges
64.71% of people prefer walking in order to reach Rue St Georges
People normally club together Parlement De Bretagne and Place De La Mairie while planning their visit to Rue St Georges.