Are you looking for what to do in Rennes?
PLACES TO SEE
- Thabor: A beautiful nature park with many species of flora and fauna. It is a popular tourist attraction within the city.
- Le Parlement: A 17th century structure overlooking the stately town square.
- Historic centre: An ancient centre located on the ramparts of the hill, and is one of the most important places to see in Rennes.
- Hotel de Blossac: An 18th century townhouse located in the historic centre of the city.
- Notre-Dame-en-Saint-Melaine basilica: A church dedicated to St. Melaine, constructed between the 11th and 17th centuries.
- A tour of the Parlement: A tour of the parliament and town hall along with experienced travel guides. You need to book the tickets in prior at the tourist information centre’s box-office. 11, rue Saint-Yves - 35000 Rennes.
The French Ministry of Culture gives certification to tour guides who offer tours of various places in the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Rennes and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Rennes getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Rennes with confidence.