Arte Italia6 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 442 Flint St, Reno, NV 89501, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7753330313
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Exhibition
Bringing Italy to Reno, Arte Italia is a cultural center aimed at preserving old Italian heritage through the arts and food. There are two galleries designed in a museum style, where exhibitions of classic Italian art take place regularly. These exhibitions are mainly to give an insight to the visitors of the visual arts in Italy. There is also an avant-garde kitchen, where culinary experts from Italy impart their knowledge in the field at the classes that take place. This place is a must-visit for gaining valuable information of old Italy through their visual and culinary arts.
Arte Italia Travel Tips
- Due to the delicate nature of the art, photography and videography are strictly prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arte Italia
- Entry is free.
- A small tuition fee has to be paid for attending the culinary class. Kindly contact the authorities for the same.
How to Reach Arte Italia
- By Bus: Arlington/Ridge Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reno and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.72% of people who visit Reno include Arte Italia in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Arte Italia visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Arte Italia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arte Italia