Atlantis Casino, Reno
About Atlantis Casino, Reno
Atlantis Casino, Reno - Address, Phone Number
Address: 3800 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.4K times in trip plans
Casino, Entertainment, Games, Adults
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
With the aim of providing you with nothing but the best, the Atlantis Casino is heaven for players. The casino offers you a variety of casino games including slots and video poker, dynamic table games, Keno and a non-smoking poker room. The gaming excitement here is on another level. The casino has Blackjack, Pai Gow, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, a fun-filled Race & Sports Book and an exciting Poker Room. Spread over 60,000 square feet, this casino with over 1450 slot machines and a huge range of gaming options, this casino should not be missed out when you are in Reno.
Atlantis Casino Information
- Those below 21 years of age are not entertained.
Atlantis Casino Ticket Prices
- For ticket prices, kindly contact authorities or refer to official website.
Atlantis Casino Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings, kindly contact authorities or refer to official website.
How To reach Atlantis Casino by Public Transport
- Rent a car.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Reno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reno and book an accommodation of your choice.
Atlantis Casino, Reno Reviews - Write a Review
One of the best Hotel Casino in Reno
Very professional and charming.
Classiest hotel in Reno
- Nearby Attractions
- Regional Shooting Facility
- Reno Historic Preservation
- Sikh Temple Reno
- Days Inn Reno
- Century Riverside 12
- Century Summit Sierra
- Idlewild Pool
- Traner Swimming Pool
- Northwest Pool
- Reno Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Reno
- What to See in 48 Hours in Reno
- What to See in 72 Hours in Reno
- How to Spend 5 Days in Reno
- How to Spend 6 Days in Reno
- How to Spend 7 Days in Reno