Events and Festivals in Reno
- Earth Day: Taking place at Reno’s Idlewind Park, this annual event focuses on educating people about recycling, alternative energy, sustainability, and ways to protect the environment.
- Reno Jazz Festival: This annual festival takes place in the University of Nevada, Reno, has jazz concerts and workshops, as well as, jazz competitions between up-and-coming jazz players.
- Reno River Festival: Featuring water competitions in the Truckee River, this annual festival is one of the biggest in Reno.
- Reno Rodeo: Check out this festival for some adrenaline-hiking rodeo action.
- Artown Festival: This is an annual arts and culture festival taking place all across the parks and galleries in Reno.
- Great Reno Balloon Race: This is the largest hot air balloon festival in the world, where 100 hot air balloons rise together against the backdrop of the sky at dawn.
- Reno National Championship Air Races and Air Show: This annual event has activities that all focus around the main air races that take place.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Reno
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Reno
Save 4%Guided Tour of Historic Virginia City and Carson City from South Lake Tahoe2 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now
Save 6%Savory Street Art Excursion in MidTown RenoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Save 3%Circle Lake Tahoe TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - Reno, NVNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now