Utilizing some of world’s most superior state-of-art technology, is the uniquely shaped Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center. Offering daily digital shows in the planetarium’s dome theater, this place is a must-visit while visiting the University of Nevada. There are regular field trips and educational outreach in Earth and space science, as well as, observatory viewing at the Redfield Campus of the University. The Exhibition Hall also offers some hands-on display for a more interactive experience. This indeed is an enlightening experience to learn about Earth and beyond.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center
- Given prices are for Adults (13-59).
- Children (3-12) & Seniors (60 and over): 5 USD
- For more prices, kindly refer to the official website.
Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center Hours
- The given hours are for winter, from November first week to March second week.
- The Planetarium is open from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM on Nevada state holidays.
- Planetarium closes early at 03:00 PM on Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve and New Years’ Eve.
- For more timing, kindly refer to the official website.
How to Reach Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center
- N Virginia @ Planetarium Bus Station.
- W Stadium @ Mackay Stadium Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reno and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.04% of people who visit Reno include Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40% of people start their Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fleischmann Planetarium And Science Center