How to Reach Reno - The Easiest Way to Reach Reno
HOW TO GET TO RENO
- By Air: The Reno-Tahoe International Airport connects to most domestic cities like Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Jose and Seattle.
- By Train: The Reno Amtrak train station has the California Zephyr, which runs between California and Emeryville, stop once a day daily.
- By Bus: Buses run along the Interstate 80 route, to and from Northern California and Chicago.
HOW TO GET AROUND RENO
- By Bus: Reno has a bus transit system called RTC RIDE, that is operated by the Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are available easily at the airport, at downtown Reno and near all major casinos in the city. Also, you can call to arrange a pick-up service, when there aren’t taxis in the vicinity.
- Rent a Car: There are several car rental facilities available for Reno, with almost all of them available at the airport.
Are you looking for a Reno travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Reno
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Reno. The most preferred mode of transport in Reno is Car.
Average distance: 18.4 km Average time: 23.88 min
Car 100%Driving 23.54 min Walking 0.35 min Overall average time for 18.4 kms 23.88 min
How to Reach Reno from Nearby Cities
|Sparks to Reno||6.54 km||10 mins|
- How to reach South Lake Tahoe
- How to reach Sacramento
- How to reach Yosemite National Park
- How to reach Mammoth Lakes
- How to reach Mariposa
- How to reach Shasta Lake
- How to reach Napa
- How to reach Sonoma
- How to reach Rohnert Park
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco