Baghael Museum, RewaCurrently Open
- Address: Near Tala Village, Bandhavgarh National Park, India, Rewa
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
About Baghael Museum, Rewa
Located near the Tala Village, the Baghel Museum houses the collection belonging to the Maharaja of Rewa. There are hunting tools, weapons that constitute the exhibits of this museum. This museum acts like a royal storehouse where all the special property of Maharaja of Rewa is being kept intact for exhibit. A visit over here will make you bewitched with royal past and its appeal. The centre of attraction remains the stuffed body of the first white tiger spotted by the Maharaja of Rewa.
Baghael Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: Rs 50/-
How To reach Baghael Museum by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rewa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rewa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Baghael Museum, Rewa Reviews
All Questionsbaghael museum
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Lax/el Segundo
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco-oakland Bay Bridge
- Crater Lake National Park
- C&o Trattoria
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Lake Buena Vista - Orlando
- Avis Car Rental
- Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro
- Cimitero Di San Michele
- Santa Maria Della Pieta And Ospedale Della Pieta