How to Reach Rewa - The Easiest Way to Reach Rewa
- By Air: Rewa has its own airport which is connected to most of the major cities of India. If you an international tourist, you will have to reach any metropolis like Delhi and then again take a flight from there to Rewa.
- By Train: Rewa’s train station is connected to almost all the major cities of India and that of Madhya Pradesh. Train journeys are usually cheaper but longer than the flights.
- By Buses: You can easily reach Rewa on bus via Indore, Gwalior, Ahmedabad and Bhopal. Buses are easily available from the terminus stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit Rewa’s various attractions.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Rewa.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are cheap and a viable modes of transportation to move around the city.
Are you looking for a Rewa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Rewa from Nearby Cities
|Jaisinghnagar to Rewa||17.17 km||17 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Rewa
- How to reach Satna
- How to reach Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to reach Allahabad
- How to reach Khajuraho
- How to reach Babatpur
- How to reach Varanasi
- How to reach Jabalpur
- How to reach Amarkantak
- How to reach Lucknow
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai