Purwa FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Tamas River, 486449, Purwa, Madhya Pradesh, Rewa, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfall, Family And Kids
About Purwa Falls, Rewa
stonishing and appealing, the Purwa falls add to the scenic beauty of Madhya Pradesh and specifically Rewa. With a height of 70 metres above sea level, these falls look wonderful. They originate from the River Tamsa or better known as Tons and descend down the Rewa plateau to create Purwa Falls. Flanked by green natural beauty, they offer themselves as the trekker’s paradise and a great place to go for picnicking. Moreover, they hold a religious significance due to their proximity to several places associated with the Hindu Epic Ramayana.
Purwa Falls Information
- Carry plastic bags to protect the camera and other valuables.
Purwa Falls Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Purwa Falls by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rewa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rewa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Purwa Falls
95% of people who visit Rewa include Purwa Falls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.15% of people start their Purwa Falls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Purwa Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Purwa Falls
Purwa Falls Map
Purwa Falls Trips
Purwa Falls, Rewa Reviews
One of the best waterfalls in mp. Must visit in the seasons when sufficient water is available. So eye pleasing scenario. Cold environment.
The Tons River while descending through the Rewa Plateau and draining northwards makes a vertical falls of 70 metres (230 ft) known as the Purwa Falls. The Purwa Falls is an example of a nick point caused by rejuvenation
Nice place for enjoying natural beauty but not have any places for eating or anything else
it's amazing to be here and watching the water fall, you can also see a rainbow.
Wow nature ... Waterfall natural beauty Best place for photography
All QuestionsPurwa falls
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows