Rewa FortCurrently Closed
- Address: Rewa Fort, Uprahti, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7662250047
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fort
About Rewa Fort, Rewa
A visit to Rewa Fort will take you through a time travel journey across ages. One of the finest forts of India, the Rewa Fort’s construction was initiated by Salim Shah, son of Sher Shah Suri and completed by Maharaja Vikramaditya. Preserving history and tradition well, this fort is a heritage of India worth visiting. You can also make a stay here to feel its grandeur and royalty. The fort has also been converted into a museum where you can see the prized possessions of royalty.
Rewa Fort Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Rewa Fort by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rewa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rewa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rewa Fort
95% of people who visit Rewa include Rewa Fort in their plan
75.61% of people start their Rewa Fort visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rewa Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rewa Fort
Rewa Fort Map
Rewa Fort Trips
Rewa Fort, Rewa Reviews
All QuestionsRewa fort
- Concord Church
- Bethel Baptist Church
- Brushy Creek On Table Rock Lake
- Jim Baker Show
- L & H Dock Service
- Calvary Temple Full Gospel
- Pines Community Christian Church
- Old Hiway 86 Park Coe
- Mt Olivet Free Will Baptist Church
- Blue Eye United Methodist Church
- Coombs Ferry Public Use Area
- Morning Side Church
- Ozark Mountain Community Church
- Bowman Church Parsonage
- Morningside Church Food Pantry