Bruarfoss Waterfall225 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Brekkuskógur, Road 355, Iceland, Reykjavik Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
For those who take the trouble to hunt this waterfall down it immediately becomes their favourite waterfall in Iceland. It can be a little hard to find, especially if it has just rained, but following the path from the car park at Brekkuskógur, keeping track of the signs and sticking to the dirt path is usually the thing to do. And at the end of this lies a jewel of a sight. What enchants people about these falls is the breathtakingly vivid light blue color of the water, which is bright against the harsh landscape over which it flows. The water doesn’t drop from a great height, but instead in a series of small drops. It’s a very mystic sight.
How to Reach Bruarfoss Waterfall
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reykjavik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reykjavik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bruarfoss Waterfall Address: Brekkuskógur, Road 355, Iceland, Reykjavik
- Bruarfoss Waterfall Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Bruarfoss Waterfall(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bruarfoss Waterfall: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.76% of people who visit Reykjavik include Bruarfoss Waterfall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.1% of people start their Bruarfoss Waterfall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bruarfoss Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bruarfoss Waterfall
People normally club together Geysir and Gullfoss Waterfall while planning their visit to Bruarfoss Waterfall.