Harpa Conference And Concert Center5208 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2,Austurbakki, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland, Reykjavik
- Ticket Price: 1950 ISK
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Concert, Convention Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Opened in 2011, the center primarily functions as a concert hall, serving as home to four music companies: the Iceland Symphony Orchestra, The Icelandic Opera, The Reykjavik Big Band, and Maximus Musicus. It also hosts music festivals. Additionally, it’s a conference and exhibitions center. The architecture of the building is notable. At a casual glance it looks like a huge block of glass and steel, which the firm Henning Larsen Architects and artist Olafur Eliasson wanted to reflect Iceland’s landscape. For those who want to explore further, the center provides guided tours of the facilities. Check the center website for details on upcoming events and concerts. There are also a couple of excellent restaurants on site.
Harpa Conference And Concert Center Travel Tips
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Audio/video recordings or taking photographs during performances is strictly prohibited .
- Non-commercial photography is allowed only in the open space.
- Mobile phones should be turned off during the performances.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building.
- Food or drinks can be enjoyed outside the performance spaces.
Entrance Ticket Details For Harpa Conference And Concert Center
- Guided tour: ISK 2.200
- Group guided tour: 20.000 ISK
Harpa Conference And Concert Center Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- 15 May–15 September: 11:00am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm
- 16 September–14 May: 11:00am and 3:30pm
- Tours last 45 minutes
How to Reach Harpa Conference And Concert Center
- Harpa Bus Station
- By Car or take a Taxi
- Munnharpan Cafe
- Horpudiskur Catering Service
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reykjavik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reykjavik and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.81% of people who visit Reykjavik include Harpa Conference And Concert Center in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.15% of people start their Harpa Conference And Concert Center visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Harpa Conference And Concert Center
51.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harpa Conference And Concert Center
Harpa Conference And Concert Center Reviews & Ratings
Are there any events scheduled at Harpa from June18th to June 24, 2023.Answer Report Abuse
I am trying to book tickets for the Icelandic Saga Show and the Harpa 10th Septembe. How do I achieve this?Answer Report Abuse