Minjasafn ReykjavikurCurrently Open
- Address: Aðalstræti 16, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland, Reykjavik
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 354-4116370
- Ticket Price: 1100 ISK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition
It is also known as Reykjavik 871 +/- 2 The Settlement Exhibition. If you have a keen interest in history; this is the place to be! It is an absolutely brilliant exhibition showcasing one of the oldest relics of human habitation in Reykjavik. The major attraction of the exhibition remains the hall from the settlement age, excavated in 2001-along with remnants of a wall built before 871 +/- 2, giving the name to the exhibition
Apart from the guided tours the exhibition explains the construction of Viking age buildings using technology on computers to provide a deep understanding of life and times of the first settlers.
Minjasafn Reykjavikur Travel Tips
- Guided tours in foreign languages for groups are available by appointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Minjasafn Reykjavikur
- Children 18 year and younger have free entry; Group of 10 or more ISK 600.
Minjasafn Reykjavikur Hours
- Adults: 1500 ISK
- Groups discounts ( for 10 and more): 820 ISK
- Children under 18, seniors (above 70), disabled person: Free admission
How to Reach Minjasafn Reykjavikur
- Nearby bus station: Raohusio
- Fish Market
- The Laundromat Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reykjavik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reykjavik and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.57% of people who visit Reykjavik include Minjasafn Reykjavikur in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.14% of people start their Minjasafn Reykjavikur visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Minjasafn Reykjavikur
52.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Minjasafn Reykjavikur