The Culture House, Reykjavik
About The Culture House, Reykjavik
The Culture House, Reykjavik - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Hverfisgata 15, Reykjavik, Iceland
Ticket Price: 1200 ISK
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 24.5K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Reykjavik is a great blend of nature and history! So for the love of history Iceland brings to you the Cultural House which is an exhibition space for all things cultural! The building was constructed in1908 and was by far one of the finest architecture of the city at that time.
This elegant neo-classical building houses some very intriguing exhibitions. A must visit if you are Eddas and Sagas enthusiast. It also has an old reading room with books from 16th century- when printing originated! The cultural house is utopia for literature zealot, with its guided tours on Medieval Manuscripts offered during winters is a great way to be acquainted with Icelandic literature.
The Culture House Information
- The building is wheelchair accessible.
The Culture House Ticket Prices
- General admission: 1200 ISK
- Children under 18: free admission
- Seniors (67+), disabled and students: 600 ISK
- Groups (10 or more): 900 ISK
- Guided tour for groups (10 or more): 1200 ISK per person
How To reach The Culture House by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop: National theatre
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Reykjavik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reykjavik and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Culture House, Reykjavik Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Ramen Momo
- Horseback Riding Iceland
- Gunnuhver Hot Springs
- Fosshotel Baron
- Luna Hotel Apartments
- City Park Hotel Reykjavik
- Reykjavik Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Reykjavik
- What to See in 48 Hours in Reykjavik
- What to See in 72 Hours in Reykjavik
- How to Spend 5 Days in Reykjavik
- How to Spend 6 Days in Reykjavik
- How to Spend 7 Days in Reykjavik