- Address: Bankastraeti and Laekjargata, Miðborg, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
At the corner of the Bankastraeti and Laekjargata, fine this modernist statue of a labourer carrying two pails of water. It was a creation of the celebrity sculptor AsmundurSveinsson. It’s in a location where most people don’t expect to see it, and so is always a pleasant surprise to discover. It looks massive. There is not much else to do here.
How to Reach Vatnsberinn
- Laekjartorg Bus Station
- Stjornarradid Bus Station
- Drive to here, walk, or Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reykjavik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reykjavik and book an accommodation of your choice.