About Petaloudes, Rhodes
Petaloudes, Rhodes - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Petaloudes 851 04, Greece
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 10.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Petaloudes is a region in Rhodes where you will find one of the most stunning sights in the world. A privately managed reserve has an incredible variety of butterflies and other lovely insect in it. The region known as the valley of Butterflies has always been home to these creatures but due to the reserve you can now see them in their protected environment.
The whole valley is worth exploring, of course. If you have the wandering spirit you can spend hours here. But if you only have time to see just one thing, make it the butterfly reserve where a specific species of black and yellow butterflies have been carefully preserved. It is certainly a delight for nature lovers but adventurers will enjoy it as well.
How To reach Petaloudes by Public Transport
- A decent Public Transport system exists on the island but the stations are not easily available online. You can buy a transport map on arrival.
Restaurants Near Petaloudes
- Leventis Pizza Restaurant.
- Antonis Restaurant.
- The Luna Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rhodes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rhodes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Petaloudes, Rhodes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kipriotis Hotel
- Medieval Tower
- Venice S.a.
- Kresten Palace
- To Marouli Vegetarian Restaurant
- Rhodes International Airport
- Esperia Hotel
- Smartline Semiramis City Hotel
- Rhodes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rhodes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rhodes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rhodes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rhodes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rhodes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rhodes