Rhodes Aquarium2302 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cos St, Rhodes Town, Greece Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: 30-2241027308
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
The Rhodes Aquarium on the island is a lovely place to visit. Whether you are going with kids or not there is a lot to learn see and do in this very informative and astonishing place. The Greek islands are bathed in amazing natural wealth and this is one of those places that celebrated that.
Rhodes Aquarium or Hydro biological Station of Rhodes is an educational and fun experience. There is a wide variety of species of animals worth seeing in the aquarium and you can see them in their natural habitats. Besides, you will be able to learn a lot more about the various ways of rescuing and tending to injured animals. Located in the basement of the Hydro biological station, this aquarium is a refreshing treat especially in summer or even a rainy day experience worth having.
Rhodes Aquarium Travel Tips
- Ticket Price: Adults- 5 euro, reduced ticket- 2,5 euro
- Tips & Warnings: Entry is free for pre school children.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rhodes Aquarium
- Adults- 5 euro
- Reduced ticket- 2.5 euro
How to Reach Rhodes Aquarium
- A decent Public Transport system exists on the island but the stations are not easily available online. You can buy a transport map on arrival.
- Tamam Restaurant
- Restaurant Olympias
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rhodes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rhodes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rhodes Aquarium Address: Cos St, Rhodes Town, Greece
- Rhodes Aquarium Contact Number: 30-2241027308
- Rhodes Aquarium Timing: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Rhodes Aquarium Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit Rhodes Aquarium(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rhodes Aquarium: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
91.2% of people who visit Rhodes include Rhodes Aquarium in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
75.4% of people start their Rhodes Aquarium visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rhodes Aquarium
92.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rhodes Aquarium
People normally club together Archaeological Museum Of Rhodes and Ialysos while planning their visit to Rhodes Aquarium.