Are you looking for what to do in Rhodes?
PLACES TO SEE
- Lindos: This quaint and cozy town on the island of Rhodes is a huge favorite with the tourists due to its archeological and historic importance. To add to that, it also has come lovely beaches to accompany the ancient and medieval structures. It is definitely one of the most visited sites on Rhodes and a great addition to any itinerary.
- Ialysos: At a distance of around 8 kilometers from Rhodes City, this lovely town is well known for the vestiges of the medieval history it carries as well as the Doric architecture of its ancient Acropolis. Probably best known for the famous Filerimos Monastery that lies not far from the main city Centre, this small town also has a lot more to offer.
- Agathi Beach: Rhodes Island is famous for its glorious beaches and Agathi Beach is no different. This popular beach near Haraki Village is a tourist haunt and a place to drown all your worries in the sun the sand and the soothing sea.
- Filerimos Monastery: Filerimos Monastery or just Filerimos as it is often referred to as is a lovely stone structure set amidst a verdant area a few kilometers from the main town of Rhodes. This monastery is a part of the Ialysos area but has become a tourist action in its own accord.
- Prasonisi: Prasonisi is a tiny island towards the southern most tip of Rhodes. This island has a very unique appeal for the tourists. The fact that it lies towards a secluded part of the island is surely one of its greatest perks. It is certainly one of those ideal places for the explorer.
Below we have a list of things to do in Rhodes and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Rhodes getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Rhodes with confidence.