Wildcat Canyon Regional Park
About Wildcat Canyon Regional Park, Richmond
Wildcat Canyon Regional Park is a 2,429-acre (983 ha) East Bay Regional Parks District park located within the city limits of Richmond in Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. It includes a portion of Wildcat Canyon as well as a portion of the adjoining San Pablo Ridge, and is directly connected to the more heavily used Tilden Regional Park.Wikipedia
Overview of Wildcat Canyon Regional Park
Wildcat Canyon Regional Park is a place in Richmond in the country of United States. Wildcat Canyon Regional Park is not a top-rated place in Richmond.
More about Richmond
Use Richmond trip planner to visit Wildcat Canyon Regional Park and many others to your visit.
Hotels like Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf, Washington Square Inn and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fisherman's Wharf will solve your problem of where to stay in Richmond.
Share your experience - Rate Wildcat Canyon Regional Park, Richmond
Just hiked 9 miles full loop of the park last Sunday with my husband. It was a beautiful clear sunny day! Beautiful hikes along open fields, grass and wild flowers. We got some lovely views of Richmond city and other surroundings. Lovely view on Nimitz way too of Golden Gate and SF city! It was nice to experience a different hike this time without trees. Be careful and bring lots of water, sunblock and hats because there are no shaded spots due to absence of trees. It took us about 4 hours or so to do the full loop starting at Alvarado park - Wildcat Creek - Belgum - San Pablo Ridge Trail - Nimitz Way - Conlon - Wildcat Creek and ending again at Alvarado.
Beautiful park with amenities for all. Great for group picnics, lots of kids activities and a great playground, a creek and miles of trails to explore.
I like to walk my dogs here, the views are amazing , friendly people, beautiful experience.. early mornings or evenings are the best!
Wondeful nature area for hiking, biking, meditation and more! Usually pretty quiet and the area is well kept up.
Adventure Nature Picnics Bbq Party Playground horseshoe pitts volley ball hiking biking and lots more!!
- Other Attractions
- Rainforest Trail
- Kevin Midgley's Tofino Art Glass
- Pacific Rim National Park
- Reflecting Spirit Gallery
- Clayoquot Sound
- Maquinna Provincial Marine Park
- The Alternative Tofino's Indoor Climbing Gym
- Lone Cone Hike
- Schooner Cove
- Scoot - N - Aboot
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rainforest Trail
- Cheap Hotels Near Kevin Midgley's Tofino Art Glass
- 5 Star Hotels Near Pacific Rim National Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Reflecting Spirit Gallery
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Clayoquot Sound
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maquinna Provincial Marine Park
- Hotels Near The Alternative Tofino's Indoor Climbing Gym
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lone Cone Hike
- Cheap Hotels Near Schooner Cove
- Hotels Near Scoot - N - Aboot
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to richmond
- 5 Day Trip to Richmond from Long Beach