Riga Aviation Museum245 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1053, Ziemeļu iela 12, Lidosta Rīga, Mārupes novads, LV-1053, Latvia, Riga Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +371-26862707
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Riga Aviation Museum is located near the Riga International Airport. It has a huge collection of Soviet era military aircrafts.
Highlights include displays of:
- Mil Mi-4 helicopter
- Tu-22 bomber
- Ka 26 Helicopter
- Rocket pots
- Aircraft bombs
- Jet Engine and a lot more.
A must visit for military aircraft buffs.
How to Reach Riga Aviation Museum
- Lidosta RÃÃ„Â«ga bus stop
- Latvijas Pasts bus stop
- Riga International Airport
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Riga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Riga and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Riga Aviation Museum Address: 1053, Ziemeļu iela 12, Lidosta Rīga, Mārupes novads, LV-1053, Latvia, Riga
- Riga Aviation Museum Contact Number: +371-26862707
- Riga Aviation Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Riga Aviation Museum Price: 7 EUR
- Best time to visit Riga Aviation Museum(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Riga Aviation Museum: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.27% of people who visit Riga include Riga Aviation Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.19% of people start their Riga Aviation Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Riga Aviation Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Riga Aviation Museum
People normally club together Riga Motor Museum and Riga Porcelain Museum while planning their visit to Riga Aviation Museum.