Zanis Lipke Memorial144 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mazais Balasta dambis 8, Riga, Latvia Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +371-67202539
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Historical Site, Memorial, Specialty Museums
Zanis Lipke was a dock worker and a brave man who saved around 50 Jews from the Nazis during World War II by hiding them in a bunker under a shed. Note that the German police never found this shelter and Lipke was never caught and none of the people involved were ever betrayed. A memorial was built right next to Lipke’s house in the year 2012. Within the memorial building, you will find life stories of the people saved by Lipke.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zanis Lipke Memorial
- Entry is free. However, a donation box is kept where you can contribute if you want.
How to Reach Zanis Lipke Memorial
- ÃÃ„Â¶ipsala tram and bus stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Riga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Riga and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zanis Lipke Memorial Address: Mazais Balasta dambis 8, Riga, Latvia
- Zanis Lipke Memorial Contact Number: +371-67202539
- Zanis Lipke Memorial Timing: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Zanis Lipke Memorial(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.56% of people who visit Riga include Zanis Lipke Memorial in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.11% of people start their Zanis Lipke Memorial visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Zanis Lipke Memorial
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zanis Lipke Memorial
People normally club together World Of Hat Museum and Small Guild, Riga while planning their visit to Zanis Lipke Memorial.