Monastero Di San Cristoforo In Perticaia5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via San Martino 34, 50067 Rignano sull'Arno FI, Italy
- Phone: +39-558305045
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This is the monastery of St. Christopher in Perticaia. Dated back to the 15th century, this huge building was wonderfully decorated by frescoes. There is an adjoining convent that was long abandoned but now restored. A triptych of The Virgin and Child with Saints is placed on the wall next to the altar. The church has the Benedictine clergymen. Elegant and refined composition with the rich colour scheme is a typical example of the Gothic culture in this church. The tower of the church is an attractive one. The tourists love the Bandini Museum build by the church that showcases precious collection of artworks from the 18th century. The festival of the Patron is one of the events that you should look for.
More about Rignano Sull'arno
Use Rignano Sull'arno trip planner to visit Monastero Di San Cristoforo In Perticaia and many others to your visit.
Hotels like Tenuta Il Burchio, Hotel Villa Bonelli and Hotel Villa Dei Bosconi will solve your problem of where to stay in Rignano Sull'arno.
How to Reach Monastero Di San Cristoforo In Perticaia
- Buses 357 B, 359 C, 360 B to stop – Distributore_R
- Buses 357 B, 359 C, 360 B to stop – Pian Dell’lsola_V
- Buses 357 B, 359 C to stop –Bivio il Ginepro
- Buses 351A,353A,359C,SI330 to stop- Bivio Salceto_V
- Train REG to stop- Rignano Sull’arno Reggello
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rignano Sull'arno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rignano Sull'arno and book an accommodation of your choice.