Pretorio Palace41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via dei Pileati, 8, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-57522849
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
This is one of the most prestigious buildings adorned with Medieval and Renaissance arsenic architecture. The palace dates back to 1200 and is rich in history. The façade is decorated with a number of coat-of-arms, making it an attractive gallery. Before being the seat of Library, this palace after a round of restoration process, became the seat of Medieval Museum. The Library has a huge collection of books from medieval ages and is precious. The palace wall is adorned with carved frames that give this an antique touch. To the interior, there is a patch of open courtyard covered by grass and grass-flowers. You can contemplate the history by sitting on the chair place on the courtyard.
More about Arezzo
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Arezzo trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Add accommodation and hotels in Arezzo that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Hotel Piero Della Francesca, Hotel L'aretino and Hotel Ristorante Casa Volpi.
Curated Arezzo vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Arezzo and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Pretorio Palace
- Bus CS2 to stop – V.Le Buozzi – Cimitero
- Bus CS2 to stop – V.Le Buozzi Opp 5 – Prato
- Bus CS2 to stop –Piazza San Domenico
- Buses 22S, L1S,LF5,LS2,LS6 to stop – Arezzo G.Monaco (Lato Galleria)
- Buses L1S,LF2,LF3,LF4,LF6,LF9 to stop – Porta T. Trieste Lato Mura
- Buses CS2,L1D,LF2,LF3,LF4,LF9 to stop – V.Le Matteotti
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Arezzo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Arezzo and book an accommodation of your choice.