Events and Festivals in Rimini, Italy
Events and Festivals in Rimini
- Presepi di Sabbia: Absolutely gorgeous masterpieces made in sand await the wonderstruck visitor at this unique annual event. Open from early December to mid-January on the beaches of Rimini, this brilliant show displays life size figures and recreated nativity scenes that are made entirely out of sand.
- The Notte Rosa – The Adriatic Riviera: Everybody, young and old joins this crazy party that takes place on a beautiful summer evening in July. Bars, shops and restaurants stay open all night and at midnight there is a spectacular synchronised fireworks display along the 110km of coastline including towns like Ravenna, Rimini, Riccione and Cattolica.
- La Fogherraccia: Held in the month of March, this traditional festival symbolizes the end of the winter and the beginning of springtime. Bonfires are lit all over the city on the eve of the feast day dedicated to Saint Joseph.
- Borgo San Giovanni Festival: Takes place in mid-July, this traditional local festival includes a fair with arts and crafts, music, shows and delicious local food.
Trip plans for Rimini
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rimini
228 Views24 Days 23 NightsTrip to Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, RimBy: Guest UserCity: Milan, Naples, Sorrento, Rimini, Venice, Florence, Rome
451 Views16 Days 15 NightsTrip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Florence, AntBy: Guest UserCity: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Paris, Ibiza, Rome, Florence, Rimini, Venice, Vienna
Rimini Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rimini
Traditional Dinner in Rimini at the Former Mill New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Enter a former mill in Rimini and experience an authentic typical dinner with a passionate local chef. Enjoy the local recipe...Book Now
Save 7%Rimini Segway Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
3-hour Segway tour lead by an expert local guideSee top Rimini attractions including: lungomare of Rimini beach, Federico Fel...
Save 7%Fellinian Rimini private walking tour with a local guide New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover Rimini following the steps of the famous film director Federico Fellini, who was born there in 1920. See the places ...
Save 7%Private Rimini Walking Tour: Away from the Tourist Trail New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Join this 2.5 hour private guided tour to discover the most ancient and fascinating part of Rimini, far from the famous touri...
- Events & Festivals in Ferrara
- Events & Festivals in Florence
- Events & Festivals in Siena
- Events & Festivals in Venice
- Events & Festivals in Padua
- Events & Festivals in Pisa
- Events & Festivals in Vicenza
- Events & Festivals in Livorno
- Events & Festivals in Parma
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Naples
- Events & Festivals in Cinque Terre
- Events & Festivals in Milan
- Events & Festivals in Positano
- Events & Festivals in Catania