Events and Festivals in Rimini
- Presepi di Sabbia: Absolutely gorgeous masterpieces made in sand await the wonderstruck visitor at this unique annual event. Open from early December to mid-January on the beaches of Rimini, this brilliant show displays life size figures and recreated nativity scenes that are made entirely out of sand.
- The Notte Rosa – The Adriatic Riviera: Everybody, young and old joins this crazy party that takes place on a beautiful summer evening in July. Bars, shops and restaurants stay open all night and at midnight there is a spectacular synchronised fireworks display along the 110km of coastline including towns like Ravenna, Rimini, Riccione and Cattolica.
- La Fogherraccia: Held in the month of March, this traditional festival symbolizes the end of the winter and the beginning of springtime. Bonfires are lit all over the city on the eve of the feast day dedicated to Saint Joseph.
- Borgo San Giovanni Festival: Takes place in mid-July, this traditional local festival includes a fair with arts and crafts, music, shows and delicious local food.
Trip plans for Rimini
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rimini
228 Views24 Days 23 NightsTrip to Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, Rimini, SorrentoBy: Guest UserCity: Milan, Naples, Sorrento, Rimini, Venice, Florence, Rome
451 Views16 Days 15 NightsTrip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Florence, Antwerp, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rimini, IbizaBy: Guest UserCity: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Paris, Ibiza, Rome, Florence, Rimini, Venice, Vienna
Rimini Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rimini
Save 7%Private Round-Trip Transfer: Bologna to RiminiNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy hassle-free transport between Bologna and Rimini with this private round-trip transfer service. You'll be picked up fro...
Italy in Miniature Entrance TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
From March 17th everything comes to life in Italy in Miniature, thanks to the brilliant restyling of the park carried out by ...Book Now
Oltremare Riccione Entrance TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Oltremare in Riccione reopens on the 24th March where the whole family can come and enjoy a fun day outBook Now
Save 7%Fellinian Rimini private walking tour with a local guideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover Rimini following the steps of the famous film director Federico Fellini, who was born there in 1920. See the places ...
- Events & Festivals in Riccione
- Events & Festivals in Cesenatico
- Events & Festivals in Gradara
- Events & Festivals in Cesena
- Events & Festivals in Ravenna
- Events & Festivals in Mondavio