Piazza Cavour405 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Cavour, Rimini RN, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Piazza Cavour became the center of the city’s commercial and political life in the early middle ages and remains hugely important in the city’s social, political and commercial life. Dominated by the Pigna fountain, the square is surrounded a number of architecturally gorgeous buildings and the outstanding statue of statue of Pope Paul V. A number of interesting restaurants are located in the vicinity. Visiting the square is like going back in time and tasting a slice of history.
How to Reach Piazza Cavour
- Nearest Bus Stop: Circ.occidentale
- Piazza Malatesta
- Piazza Ferrari
- Sosushi Rimini
- Hasta Luego
- La Cantinetta
- Osteria della Piazzetta
- Ristorante La Mi Mama
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rimini before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rimini and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Piazza Cavour Address: Piazza Cavour, Rimini RN, Italy
- Piazza Cavour Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Piazza Cavour(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Piazza Cavour: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
76.27% of people who visit Rimini include Piazza Cavour in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.4% of people start their Piazza Cavour visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Piazza Cavour
70.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piazza Cavour
People normally club together Piazza Tre Martiri and Arco D' Augusto while planning their visit to Piazza Cavour.