Are you looking for what to do in Rimini?
PLACES TO SEE
- Piazza Cavour: Dominated by the Pigna fountain, the square is surrounded a number of architecturally gorgeous buildings and the outstanding statue of statue of Pope Paul V.
- Italy in Miniature: Experience the Colosseum to the Florence Cathedral at one go and feel like a giant living in a fantastical miniature world. The park displays 273 miniatures of famous Italian and European buildings in scale 1:25 and 1:50.
- Basilica Cattedrale: The Italian Malatesta Temple is the cathedral church of Rimini, built during the 15th Century. Officially dedicated to St. Francis, it takes its popular name from Sigismondo Pandolfo Malatesta, who commissioned its reconstruction by the famous Renaissance theorist and architect Leon Battista Alberti around 1450.
THINGS TO DO
- Beaches: A number of activities await you at Rimini’s beautiful beaches that are not only picturesque but very well managed. They have dedicated play areas, friendly staff and many water sport opportunities. The most famous beaches in Rimini are Bagno No Problem that welcomes your furry friends and Bagno 10 Vatikaki too.
- Shopping: Le Befane is a shopping center that is home to a number of shops and offers endless retail opportunities. There are many other chic boutiques in Rimini that sell authentic Italian merchandise.
Below we have a list of things to do in Rimini and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Rimini getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Rimini with confidence.