Bar Urca212 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Candido Gaffree 205 | Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22291 080, Brazil Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2122958744
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment
Bar Urca is a quaint but popular restaurant in the small town of Urca. The restaurant offers great views and a relaxed atmosphere. The ambience is old fashioned but that adds to the charm of this place. The upstairs restaurant and bar overlook the Guanabara Bay. The food here is simple Brazilian fare but touted to be extremely delicious. For those who don’t want to dine in, the downstairs bar allows you to purchase your food and drinks and sit on the wall overlooking the water. It is a fun place to hangout by the sea and you will come across several locals and tourists doing exactly that.
Bar Urca Travel Tips
- No reservations required, however they do accept reservations if needed.
- All major credit cards except American Express are accepted here.
- This is a popular place so be prepared for crowds.
How to Reach Bar Urca
- Bus Stop: Rua Candido Gaffree proximo ao 143
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bar Urca Address: Rua Candido Gaffree 205 | Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22291 080, Brazil
- Bar Urca Contact Number: +55-2122958744
- Bar Urca Timing: 06:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Bar Urca(preferred time): 12:30 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bar Urca: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.07% of people who visit Rio De Janeiro include Bar Urca in their plan
50% of people start their Bar Urca visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bar Urca
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bar Urca
People normally club together Lagoa Rodrigo De Freitas and Igreja De Nossa Senhora Do Monte while planning their visit to Bar Urca.