Events and Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Victoria Day: This event is overseen by the Republic’s President and this event Rio de Janeiro features huge celebrations honoring-the Allied victory of World War II.
- Folklore Day: This day is celebrated in August every year and it is about different stories told about life in Rio, or about history and certain buildings.
Rio de Janeiro Festivals
- Rio de Janeiro Carnival: The Main Festival is the Carnival that takes place in February or March right before Ash Wednesday. Huge floats make up the vibrant and lively parades and it is a night of complete extravagance which is certainly exciting.
- Festival do Rio: This takes place in October and is a pretty big deal. The festival celebrates the unique and interesting culture of Brazil and certainly makes for a good holiday.\
- Rio Film Festival: Takes place from September to October and sees a lot of international presence. The films are a huge attraction for students and film enthusiasts.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rio De Janeiro
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rio De Janeiro
Save 10%Rio de Janeiro Soccer Match39 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now
Save 10%Morning tour to Christ Redeemer Statue and Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour315 Reviews
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Save 9%Two of Rio's Best: Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour38 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Save 12%Rocinha Favela Walking Tour70 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
hello there, My wife and I are coming from Miami to Rio Copacobanna as a tourist looking for things to do like food & wine tasting, tours, football game, night clubs, festivals, events from july 24-29 2019.Answer Report Abuse