Events and Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Victoria Day: This event is overseen by the Republic’s President and this event Rio de Janeiro features huge celebrations honoring-the Allied victory of World War II.
- Folklore Day: This day is celebrated in August every year and it is about different stories told about life in Rio, or about history and certain buildings.
Rio de Janeiro Festivals
- Rio de Janeiro Carnival: The Main Festival is the Carnival that takes place in February or March right before Ash Wednesday. Huge floats make up the vibrant and lively parades and it is a night of complete extravagance which is certainly exciting.
- Festival do Rio: This takes place in October and is a pretty big deal. The festival celebrates the unique and interesting culture of Brazil and certainly makes for a good holiday.\
- Rio Film Festival: Takes place from September to October and sees a lot of international presence. The films are a huge attraction for students and film enthusiasts.
Trip plans for Rio De Janeiro
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rio De Janeiro
Rio De Janeiro Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rio De Janeiro
Save 7%Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro203 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This is a complete day tour of the city of Rio de Janeiro covering its most well-known landmarks. You will be accompanied by ...
Save 10%Tijuca Rain Forest Jeep Tour from Rio de Janeiro219 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Hop in an open Jeep for a morning tour of the Tijuca Forest in Rio de Janeiro, also known as Tijuca National Park. This secti...
Save 10%Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Christ Redeemer Statue with Optional Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour310 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Be among the first visitors to gaze upon the Christ the Redeemer statue without the usual crowds on this early morning Rio de...
Save 12%Two of Rio's Best: Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour26 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
This 5-hour tour takes you to two of the most popular excursions in Rio de Janeiro. Visit Sugar Loaf Mountain by cable car, a...
- Events & Festivals in Petropolis
- Events & Festivals in Teresopolis
- Events & Festivals in Vassouras
- Events & Festivals in Arraial Do Cabo
- Events & Festivals in Cabo Frio
- Events & Festivals in Armacao Dos Buzios