Feira Hippie De IpanemaCurrently Open
- Address: Praca General Osório, s / n, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20410-020, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Arts And Crafts, Fair
The Feira Hippie de Ipanema translates as Ipanema Hippie Fair. It is a art and crafts market that has been held in the Ipanema neighbourhood at the Praca General Osorio every Sunday since the 1960s. There are stalls that line the entire perimeter of the park and showcase the talent of local artists and artisans. You will find a host of paintings, crafts, leather goods, beachwear, T-shirts, souvenirs and more here. However it is not a flea market and there are no used goods, only medium to high quality arts and crafts. There are also several food and drink stalls serving delicious authentic fare. The park is bustling with tourists and locals every week. It is a great place to pick up souvenirs and is a must visit for tourists.
Feira Hippie De Ipanema Travel Tips
- Although some vendors accept card, cash is the best way to pay here.
- Ensure you have sufficient small bills and change.
- The market is quite safe for tourists, as no real crimes have been reported.
- As in most crowded places, beware of pickpockets.
How to Reach Feira Hippie De Ipanema
- Metro Station: Ipanema/General Osorio
- Bus Stop: Ponto Final - General Osorio (Teixeira de Melo)
- Balada Mix
- Delirio Tropical
- Doce Delicia
- Nik Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.59% of people who visit Rio De Janeiro include Feira Hippie De Ipanema in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.43% of people start their Feira Hippie De Ipanema visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Feira Hippie De Ipanema
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Feira Hippie De Ipanema