Porcao Rio's1469 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Infante Dom Henrique s/n | Aterro do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Flamengo)
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2133898989
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Fine Dining
Offering lip-smacking fare and a stunning view of the Pao de Acucar, Porcao Rio's has consistently been rated as one of the best restaurants in the city. It is a traditional churrascaria and operates on a all-you-can-eat system. The succulent barbecued cuts of meat and delicious sides and salads are sure to satisfy the palate of any gastronome. Locals and tourists both frequent the place and most have only good things to say about it. The restaurant now has multiple locations including one at Ipanema but this Flamengo one has floor to ceiling windows and the view is as delightful as the food.
Porcao Rio's Travel Tips
- Go early if you want to get a good table.
- In the evenings the ideal time to visit would be before sunset so you can enjoy the view.
How to Reach Porcao Rio's
- Metro Station: Flamengo
- Bus Stop: Praia Do Flamengo proximo ao 544
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.12% of people who visit Rio De Janeiro include Porcao Rio's in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
86.36% of people start their Porcao Rio's visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Porcao Rio's
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Porcao Rio's