Sushi Leblon242 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Dias Ferreira, 256, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2125127830
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Fine Dining
Touted as one of the best sushi places in the city, Sushi Leblon is always full and bustling with people. It boasts of catering to frequent guests who are among celebrity patrons and the carioca elite. The ambience is very Zen and in keeping with the vibe of the restaurant. You can sit at the round table and watch the chefs at work or grab a corner table, either way the food is guaranteed to delight. Although it is a sushi restaurant, they also have an extensive menu of Japanese dishes and the bar serves up a host of cocktails and obviously sake.
Sushi Leblon Travel Tips
- Be sure to make reservations.
- They are always busy so some waiting time for a table is to be expected.
- You can order drinks and wait at the bar while your table is getting ready.
- The restaurant tends to get noisy at times when it is crowded.
How to Reach Sushi Leblon
- Bus Stop: Rua Rainha Guilhermina proximo ao 161
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
6% of people who visit Rio De Janeiro include Sushi Leblon in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
66.67% of people start their Sushi Leblon visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sushi Leblon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sushi Leblon