Zaza Bistro Tropical277 Votes Currently Open
- Address: R. Joana Angelica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-030, Brazil Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2122479101
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Fine Dining
A much-loved dining experience located in Ipenama Zaza Bistro dishes out mouth-watering food and cocktails in a casual laid back ambience. The food is a fusion of eclectic flavours from around the world especially those with Asian influences. The restaurant uses organic produce whenever possible. The restaurant is split over two levels. The downstairs has both indoor dining space and an outdoor terrace for al fresco dining. Upstairs offers Asian style floor seating where you take of your shoes and settle on floor cushions and low tables. The crowd is a mix of locals and tourists enjoying a relaxed evening.
Zaza Bistro Tropical Travel Tips
- Be prepared to wait for a table as the place is always busy.
- Make a reservation if you are going with a large group.
- Orders snacks and drinks while you await your table.
How to Reach Zaza Bistro Tropical
- Bus Stop: BRS 1, 3 - Vinícius de Moraes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zaza Bistro Tropical Address: R. Joana Angelica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-030, Brazil
- Zaza Bistro Tropical Contact Number: +55-2122479101
- Zaza Bistro Tropical Timing: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Best time to visit Zaza Bistro Tropical(preferred time): 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Zaza Bistro Tropical: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Zaza Bistro Tropical visit around 8 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zaza Bistro Tropical
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zaza Bistro Tropical
People normally also visit Riosul Shopping Centre while planning their trip to Zaza Bistro Tropical.