Church Of San Giovanni Battista, Riomaggiore
About Church Of San Giovanni Battista, Riomaggiore
Church Of San Giovanni Battista, Riomaggiore - Address
Address: StradaProvinciale 32, 19017 Riomaggiore, Italy.
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located on one of the highest points of Riomaggiore, this church is more than just a religious structure. Offering extensive views of town and the sea, the church dates back to 1340. Built by Antonio Fieschi, Bishop of Luni, the facade is attributed to Maestri Antelami. Lancet windows, gothic doors are adorned by quirky zoomorphic elements.
The church was widened in 19th century and rebuilt in neogothic style. The aisles, arches and wooden crucifix of Maragliano are worth admiring!
Church Of San Giovanni Battista Information
- Maintain peace.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
How To reach Church Of San Giovanni Battista by Public Transport
- On Foot
- By Boat
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Riomaggiore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Riomaggiore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Church Of San Giovanni Battista, Riomaggiore Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Comune Di Riomaggiore
- Bar Centrale
- Ristorante Ripa Del Sole Di Bertola Daniela E Matteo Sas
- Area Marina Protetta Delle Cinque Terre
- B & B Riomaggiore Scorci Di Mare
- Cinque Terre Apartments, Zimmer - La Baia Di Rio
- Riomaggiore Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Riomaggiore
- What to See in 48 Hours in Riomaggiore
- What to See in 72 Hours in Riomaggiore
- How to Spend 5 Days in Riomaggiore
- How to Spend 6 Days in Riomaggiore
- How to Spend 7 Days in Riomaggiore