Are you looking for what to do in Riomaggiore?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Trail 531 Riomaggiore to Manarola: Put on some trekking shoes and gear yourselves up to trail along the route to Manarola.
- Via Columbo: Walk down the street of Via Colombo and reach the Marina. Walk past the boats and take along the path for half a kilometre and viola, look into the great Liguarian view.
- Dive into the Mediterranean from the cliffs for an incredible experience.
- Cinqueterre dal Mare Tours: Visit the five beautiful villages of Cinque-Terre.Via San Giacomo 118, Riomaggiore, Italy.
- Trekguyd - Day Tours: Hiking and trekking tours around the Cinque-Terre region. 19017 Riomaggiore, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Riomaggiore and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Riomaggiore getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Riomaggiore with confidence.