Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh
About Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh
Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Office Address: Tapovan, Badrinath Road, near Lakshman Jhula, Rishikesh.
Ticket Price: 100 INR
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 26.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Observatory, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The tagline of Jumpin Heights reads, ‘An Extreme Adventure Sports Company’! If Bungy Jumping, Flying Fox and Canyon Swings are your thing, head over to this place and have an adventurous time in the lap of the Himalayas!
Jumpin Heights Information
- Jumping Point Address- Mohan Chatti, 15 kms from Lakshman Jhula Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
- You can also contact on +91 7830335577
Jumpin Heights Ticket Prices
- Ticket Office is closed on Tuesdays.
- Entry Ticket- Rs. 100
- Bungy Coach (from office to adventure site and back): Rs. 250
- Bungy Jump- Rs. 3000
- Giant Swing- Rs. 2500
- Flying Fox (Single person)- Rs. 2500
- Flying Fox (Tandem or Triple)- Rs. 1500
- They also have combo packages. Kindly check on official website before planning your trip.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rishikesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rishikesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh Reviews - Write a Review
One hell of experience.!! And memorable. Crew was uber cool and very friendly. Especially jump masters...She personally came to review my father as crew first denied my father admission for jump. But I can understand the reason behind it. But my point here is inspire of such busy schedule of preps for jump she came and motivated. I suggest everyone to have the experience once.!!
Infrastructure is on par with the best in the world. A bit expensive but you get peace of mind for the extra money. Wish they would allow your own phones and cameras. One lesser star for that.
Amazing experience! The best in India for bungee jumping. Entirely safe and very good location. Once in a life time experience and a must try.
You must Try this Amazing thing at least Once in your life... Experience the Adrenaline Rush from Every Corner of your Body.. It's something which can never be Explained through words.. I will do it Again...
I did my first bunjee way back on 1st Jan of 2014. It's India's highest (83 meter) platform for bungee. Other activity are giant swing and flying fox but it's the bungee jump which will give you the most adrenaline rush. First time is bit scary but equally safe as it maintains a world class standard in safety. I will definitely visit this place again :)
- Nearby Attractions
- Nada Yoga School | Yoga Teacher Training School In Rishikesh, India
- Holywater Ganga Kinare
- Pure Inn
- Urban Sip Cafe
- Dev Ganga Guest House
- Starlim India
- Triveni Ghat Parking
- Camp Rapidfire
- Zostel Rishikesh
- Kirti Hermitage
- Rishikesh Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rishikesh
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rishikesh
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rishikesh
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rishikesh
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rishikesh
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rishikesh