Jumpin HeightsCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Office Address: Tapovan, Badrinath Road, near Lakshman Jhula, Rishikesh., India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7830404067
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Tags: Outdoors, Observatory, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport
Jumpin Heights - Review
The tagline of Jumpin Heights reads, ‘An Extreme Adventure Sports Company’! If Bungy Jumping, Flying Fox and Canyon Swings are your thing, head over to this place and have an adventurous time in the lap of the Himalayas!
Jumpin Heights Information
- Jumping Point Address- Mohan Chatti, 15 kms from Lakshman Jhula Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
- You can also contact on +91 7830335577
Jumpin Heights Ticket Prices
- Ticket Office is closed on Tuesdays.
- Entry Ticket- Rs. 100
- Bungy Coach (from office to adventure site and back): Rs. 250
- Bungy Jump- Rs. 3000
- Giant Swing- Rs. 2500
- Flying Fox (Single person)- Rs. 2500
- Flying Fox (Tandem or Triple)- Rs. 1500
- They also have combo packages. Kindly check on official website before planning your trip.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rishikesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rishikesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jumpin Heights
95% of people who visit Rishikesh include Jumpin Heights in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.91% of people start their Jumpin Heights visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jumpin Heights
94.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jumpin Heights
Jumpin Heights Map
Jumpin Heights Trips
Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh Reviews
I am bound to alter my rating as Jumping heights went ahead with such a cordial response to my rage and they allowed me to fulfill my dream of jumping and getting it in a video. They have masters from New Zealand and world class jump platform. Best part is the trek back to the cafeteria which is physically way more challenging than jump itself. Thanks for helping me relive my birthday and letting me have the memories. I will be back again and not with rage but love.
Simply super. This place is well maintained and the staff is really friendly and make you feel comfortable. They are very transparent in their transactions and I felt Adventures is made easy and more fun by the atmosphere created here by the Team. The Adventure activities is well executed ones with high priority for our safety. Also they provide bottle of water after Bungee and Giant swing and I felt that was very thoughtful of them. Best Adventure experience. Very much satisfied.
Standing at a height of 83m it is the best place for exciting adventure activities like Bungee jumping, Giant swing and flying fox. If you are planning to go during a long holiday, it's better you prebook it online as mostly it gets sold out. The staff is very friendly and the experience is amazing. A video is by default taken but you need to pay extra and buy it if you like the video which is absolutely worth it. You might get scared once you stand on the edge but adventure is about facing your fears!
Best place for thrilled and adventurous people...you pay total of 3550 ₹ for bungee but main problem I face there is crowd...I thought It will available when I go there....but it was pack for 10 days...so before going there you need to book your jump online otherwise you will get upset there... But the place is really awesome...you must visit it atleast once... its totally safe to jump because they have experienced staff
Did bungee and swing both. Extremely professional and cheap if you compare it to the international rates , almost 1/10 of the prices. So little hardship is that you need to climb up trekking the hill after your activity for almost 20 minutes and there's no other way out. Rest, take the videos they are amazing. Brilliant experience!!
All QuestionsJumpin heights
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows