Patna WaterfallCurrently Open
- Address: Near Lakshman Jhula, Neelkanth Mandir Road, Uttarakhand, India, Rishikesh
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Adventure, Rock Climbing, Nature
Patna Waterfall - Review
Located near the small hamlet of Patna, Patna Waterfall is a popular trekking route. Many adventure enthusiasts prefer trekking the trail in the monsoons when the slopes are slippery and the risks are high!
How To reach Patna Waterfall by Public Transport
- Hiring a cab is recommended.
- Many trekking enthusiasts prefer starting the hike from Rishikesh itself!
Restaurants Near Patna Waterfall
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rishikesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rishikesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Patna Waterfall
95% of people who visit Rishikesh include Patna Waterfall in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.09% of people start their Patna Waterfall visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Patna Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Patna Waterfall