Swarg AshramCurrently Open
- Address: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids
Swarg Ashram is an area in Rishikesh where most of the ashrams and temples are situated. To name a few, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Geeta Bhavan, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s ashram and Samadhi Mandir. The infamous and magnificently huge Lord Shiva Statue is also situated in this area, along the banks of the Ganges.
How to Reach Swarg Ashram
- Exploring the area on foot is recommended.
- Cafe Coffee Day
- Moon Dance Cafe
- Hungry Yogi Health Cafe
- Sai Home Food
- Oasis Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rishikesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rishikesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Swarg Ashram Address: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Swarg Ashram Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Swarg Ashram(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Swarg Ashram: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
71.01% of people who visit Rishikesh include Swarg Ashram in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.22% of people start their Swarg Ashram visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Swarg Ashram
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Swarg Ashram
People normally club together Lakshman Jhula and The Triveni Ghat while planning their visit to Swarg Ashram.