The Ram Jhula Bridge2727 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Ram Jhula is a landmark in Rishikesh and is an iron suspension bridge built over the Ganges that connects the two parts of Rishikesh city.
The Ram Jhula Bridge Travel Tips
- Go early in the morning to catch a magnificent sunrise.
How to Reach The Ram Jhula Bridge
- Hiring a Vikram is recommended.
- Swargashram Road side
- Cafe Coffee Day
- Ram Jhula Road side
- Small eateries present along the river ghats.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rishikesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rishikesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Rishikesh include The Ram Jhula Bridge in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
30.5% of people start their The Ram Jhula Bridge visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Ram Jhula Bridge
94.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Ram Jhula Bridge